Today I wanted to show you how I add Banners (& other graphics) to my website.
This method I picked up a few months ago & find it simple, very flexible & makes everything easier in the long run.
Rather than trying to describe it, I have made 2 video’s for your ‘Viewing Pleasure’ !!! Wehay !!
As outlined in the video’s, this method gives the following advantages:
1. You always have the banners on your website.
2. You can make sure they all open in a new window/tab (if required).
3. You have control over the size of them.
4. It makes it straightforward to disguise the affiliate links
5. You have total control as to how the links show up on your website.
Video 1 – Adding Banners (more control & flexibility)
Video 2 – Disguising Ugly Links
So that is the basics which should get you on your way……there are other tips & tricks using this method that are very useful which I will do another video about in the coming weeks….but for now, see how you get on with this & let me know if it helps!
As you will have noticed, the banner I set up in the above video’s isn’t on my website anymore…it is just because I did no research on it & have no idea if I would want to promote it, it was just used ‘for show’.
Just drop me a line below & lets get discussing !
Thanks for watching!